Tripp Lite Battery Pack 3-Phase UPS +/-120VDC 2 Cabinet Batteries Included – 120 V DC – Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) – Sealed – TAA Compliant 2 CABINET BATTERIES INCLUDED
External backup battery pack provides extended runtime for compatible Tripp Lite SV-Series 3-phase UPS systems.
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems using a +/-120VDC configuration
- Sealed lead acid batteries offer safety, little maintenance and high power density
- Hardwired installation with circuit breakers providing overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
UPS Battery Pack Extends the Runtime of Your SV-Series 3-Phase UPS System
This external backup battery pack consists of two battery cabinets containing sealed lead acid batteries designed to give your Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS system more runtime. It uses a +/-120VDC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS system. You can also connect more battery packs in parallel to increase runtime even longer. A UL-listed DC circuit breaker protects against too much current. The EBP240V3502 is compatible with all Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 and SV140.
Designed and Constructed to Ensure Consistent Power for a Long Time
This 120V UPS battery pack is made from heavy-gauge welded steel with a baked powder-coated finish that protects the cabinets from chipping and corrosion. The hinged cabinet door locks to prevent tampering and to facilitate easy access to the internal batteries. User-supplied power output cables feed into the cabinets through conduit knockouts built into the cabinets’ exterior. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinets to maintain cool internal temperatures. Sturdy metal casters allow you to smoothly roll the backup battery pack into position.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The EBP240V3502 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extend the runtime of your compatible Tripp Lite UPS system in a data center or telecom network
- Connect multiple battery packs in parallel to further extend runtime for mission-critical equipment
- Any Tripp Lite UPS model that begins with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 or SV140
Battery Chemistry:Lead Acid,Product Type:UPS Battery Pack,Output Voltage:120 V DC,Battery Characteristics:Sealed,TAA Compliant:Yes,Manufacturer Part Number:EBP240V3502,Manufacturer Website Address:http://www.tripplite.com,Manufacturer:Tripp Lite by Eaton,Product Model:EBP240V3502,Product Name:EBP240V3502 UPS Battery Pack,Package Contents:
Tripp Lite SV-Series 3-phase UPS systems:
,Country of Origin:United States,Environmentally Friendly:Yes,Environmental Certification:RoHS,Weight (Approximate):3155 lb,Height:59″,Width:58″,Depth:31.5″